- Tuesday, December 10, 2019 (Start)
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019 (End)
- Status: No Sale
- Closing Bid:
For More Information Please Contact Tim Dudley @ (804) 709-1954 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here For Sale Brochure
- 77.68 ± AC Available - Total Tax Assessment: $2,665,900 - Six Tax Parcels
- 2,580 ± SF of Premier Frontage Along I-81
- Industrial, Warehouse, Self Storage & Office Development Potential
- CSX Rail System Access Adjacent To Property
- Easy Access To Virginia Inland Port & Amazon's Clear Brook Fulfillment Center
- High Visibility From I-81 & Easy Access To I-66, Shenandoah Valley & DC Metro Area
This commercial real estate auction consists of 77.68 ± acres of undeveloped land located in the North Shenandoah Business & Industrial Park in Strasburg, VA. This property consists of six separate tax parcels and features 2,580 ± feet of prime road frontage along I-81 and immediate access to a CSX Rail System adjacent to the property with the ability to erect a branch spur line for loading and unloading or storage.
The six parcels include 47.65 ± acres zoned Highway Commercial, and 29.68 ± acres zoned BP/LI, (Business Park/Light Industrial) by Town of Strasburg. The preliminary plans for development of this site outline a 300,000 ± square foot retail center on the property, featuring big box retail, outlet retail, office buildings, as well as industrial development, as part of further development of the North Shenandoah Business & Industrial Park.
Located in Virginia's historic Shenandoah Valley in the Golden Triangle region (Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland). This development opportunity is located directly along I-81 and features premier frontage and signage opportunities for future tenants. The property is located in Shenandoah County Virginia, which is located within 90 ± miles of Washington, D.C., 150 ± miles from Richmond, VA, as well as just minutes to Virginia's Inland Port. This area features a diverse workforce, as it is located between Winchester, VA and Harrisonburg, VA and is located within 30 ± miles of six college and universities. The property is located approximately 60 ± miles from the Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport and approximately 65 ± miles from Washington Dulles International Airport.
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 (Start)
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 (End)
- Status: Sold
- Closing Bid: $200,000
For More Information, Please Contact Tim Dudley @ (804) 709-1954 or email@example.com
- 3,053 ± SF Tudor Style Home Built In 1973
- Loctaed In Bexley Subdivision
- 4 Bedrooms - 2.5 Bathrooms
- 0.885 ± AC Lot - Zoned R-15
- Lot Dimensions: 141'x277'x126'x300'
- Two (2) Stories - Nine (9) Total Rooms
- Air Conditioning, Forced Air Heat
- Tile Roof, Carpet & Wood Floors Throughout
- 862 SF Attched Garage
- 2018 Taxes: $2,933
- 2019 Assessed Value: $316,600
"Founded before most of Chesterfield County’s suburban development, Bexley is much admired for retaining its quiet, original character, unspoiled natural woodlands, and fine, architecturally distinctive homes. Safe, tree lined streets invite strolling, jogging, and biking. A beautiful lake for canoeing and fishing is surrounded by a wooded play ground and picnic area. This peaceful community is surprisingly close to important highways, shopping, Chesterfield schools, churches, and amenities. The heart of Richmond’s business and cultural center is only 15 minutes away, and Richmond International Airport can be reached easily within 20 minutes. With easy access to both the Powhite Tollway and Chippenham Parkway, your commute is sure to be a breeze, and the stresses of your day will disappear once you enter the tranquil wooded streets of Home, in Bexley." (source: http://www.bexleyhomes.net/home/).