For More Information, Please Contact Tim Dudley @ 804-709-1954 - email@example.com or
Richard Bryan @ (804) 316-9791 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rental Rate: $17-$19/NNN - Available SF: 1,040 SF
- Three Offices, Conference Room With Kitchen Area, Full Bathroom, & Plenty of Storage Space Available
- Available July 1, 2019 - Formerly Occupied By Virginia Book Company's Administrative Offices
- Premier Office Location With High Visibility In Richmond's Historic Fan District, Directly Across Street From VCU’s Monroe Park Campus
- Perfect For Doctor's Office, Attorney's Office, Accountant's Office & More With Significant Foot Traffic Around Building & Surrounding Area
- Minutes From Monroe Ward, Scott's Addition, The James River, Central Business District, Shockoe Bottom, & More!
- Close Proximity To Public Transportation & VCU Shuttle Services, Easy Access to I-64 and I-95, 15 Minutes From Richmond International Airport
- Strategically Positioned Near The Altria Theater, The Jefferson Hotel, The Graduate Hotel, Monroe Park, VMFA, & More!
- Approximately $1.50 In NNN Pass-Through Charges To Tenant Per Month - 4% Cooperating Broker Fee
KW Commercial is pleased to present the 1,040 square foot office space located in Richmond's Historic Fan District on the first floor of The Chesterfield Apartments at 900 W. Franklin St., Richmond, VA 23284. This office was formerly occupied by Virginia Book Company and offers a premier office location for a small doctor's office, small attorney's office, accountant's office, or more just steps from VCU's Monroe Park Campus.
Strategically located near VCU between The Fan and Monroe Ward at the intersection of W. Franklin St. and Shafer St., directly across W. Franklin St. from VCU’s Monroe Park Campus. Other nearby landmarks include The Jefferson Hotel, Stuart C. Siegel Center, Altria Theater, Carytown, The Fan, The Graduate Hotel, Monroe Park, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Science Museum of Virginia, Children'd Museum of Richmond, & More!